What's New - November Update
Photo by DESIGNECOLOGIST on Unsplash
v0.10.0 Update (Nov 29)
- Fixed an issue - when the data is restored from a backup on a new computer, clicking on a board shows blank screen unexpectedly.
- Search results now show list name below card's text.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor UI improvements.
v0.9.1 Update (Nov 4)
- Fixed issue - when a board is copied with cards, on right clicking one of the card, screen sometimes went blank.
- Fixed issue - if a new board had labels but cards were not assigned any, then card's right-click menu didn't show default list of labels.
- Full date format is now shown when hovering hover due dates on cards.
- Other minor fixes and UI improvements.
Brisqi mobile app v0.3.6 Update (Oct 17)
- New cards are now added to the top of the list from the add card button.
- Fixed - comment's timestamp didn't convert to local time correctly.
- Fixed - Long label texts pushed checkbox outside the screen.
- Other minor bug fixes.
v0.9.0 Update (Oct 12)
Features & enhancements:
- Copy board feature now provides option to copy labels, lists, cards, subtasks and comments. Cards, subtasks and comments options are only available with Basic and Standard plan.
- Comments can now be edited. (Basic and Standard plan only)
- Color picker added for selecting custom colors for label and list colors. (Basic and Standard plan only)
- Markdown format menu added for card description and comments to easily format text. (Basic and Standard plan only).
- Label selection options added in the card's right-click menu.
- Comments can be now ordered by newest or oldest.
- You can now search for labels when selecting labels from the label menu.
- Cards now can be added to the bottom of the list by clicking on '+' button at the bottom of the list and '+' button at the top can be now used to add cards to the top of the list.
- Cards can now be moved to either top or bottom of the list from the context menu.
- Card title now wraps around due date instead of showing on a separate line.
- Fixed - Dragging cards sometimes caused ghost tiles.
- Fixed - when signed out/offline, on startup, loading boards message did not show up.
- Fixed - sign in dialog did not hide sometimes when user was signed in.
- Fixed - in card description when going from edit mode to markdown mode, scroll position was not retained.
- Fixed - if a subtask text was removed while editing, subtask's text did not revert back to original text.
- Fixed - 'Add Group' dialog box did not hide after creating a group.
- Fixed few syncing issues.
- UI improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Thank you for using Brisqi. If you have any questions, you can reach me on Twitter or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Brisqi - https://brisqi.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ash_grover
Email - email@example.com
Report issues - https://github.com/Brisqi/issue-tracker/issues